Phoenix TV is exceedingly popular with users who love streaming their favorite movies & TV shows. Apart from movies and TV shows, Phoenix TV is the top favorite for sports enthusiasts who love to stream live sporting events. Phoenix TV has got a separate section dedicated to new releases. This section holds all the latest content to keep you occupied for hours. If we talk about movies, then Phoenix TV holds all the popular movies in HD, 4K, and even 3D. In short, the application holds an infinite dose of entertainment and we assure that Phoenix TV is a one-stop application to all the entertainment that you will ever require.
None of the users of Phoenix TV have ever reported any kind of disappointment with the application. Phoenix TV is a marvel in terms of availability of content. Moreover, the application utilizes high-quality servers, therefore, you would never face any kind of buffering issues with the application. If you are thinking that you require paying any kind of fee or subscription cost for using Phoenix TV application, then get ready to hear the biggest advantage of the application. Phoenix TV is free to use. There are no hidden charges associated with the application.
Best application to stream movies and TV shows on Firestick is here: CotoMovies APK on Firestick
- 1 How to Install Phoenix TV on Firestick
- 2 Install Phoenix TV on Firestick and Fire TV
- 2.1 Install Phoenix TV APK on Firestick [Downloader Method]
- 2.2 Install Phoenix TV APK on Firestick & Fire TV [ES Explorer App]
- 2.3 How to Setup ExpressVPN on Firestick? How to Use Phoenix TV Safely
- 2.4 Use Phoenix TV on Firestick/Fire TV
- 2.5 Phoenix TV APK on Firestick, Fire TV & Android TV Box
How to Install Phoenix TV on Firestick
With movies, TV shows, sports, music and, almost, all digital entertainment sources available under a single hood of Phoenix TV APK, there is, absolutely, no requirement to install any other relative application on your Firestick/Fire TV. It is time now that we share with you the steps to install Phoenix TV on Firestick & Fire TV.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: VPN is one of the best tools to hide your privacy if you are in a local WiFi or Home WiFi. Phoenix TV APK is an application where you are required to use VPN in order to hide your IP address and access the application anonymously and that will help your Privacy and security. We never encourage using any type of apps which goes on piracy. This is for purely educational purpose and here we have listed the Best VPN and Complete Installation Guide.
Install Phoenix TV on Firestick and Fire TV
Before you proceed with the installation steps, please note that Phoenix TV is the 3rd party application and is not available to be installed directly from the official App Stores. Hence, you require toggling on the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ on your Firestick and Fire TV, if you want to install Phoenix TV on the same.
- Please navigate to Settings -> ‘Device’ or ‘My Fire TV’ from the main menu of your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Select ‘Developer Options.’
- Here you require selecting the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources.’
- Please choose ‘Turn On’ thereafter when asked.
Great! You have successfully toggled on the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ on your Firestick/Fire TV. Now, we are going to share the steps to install Phoenix TV on Firestick/Fire TV. Please note that there are two methods through which you can do the needful. You don’t require going anywhere to check out both the methods. We have discussed both of them here itself.
Also, check our guide on How to Install Dream TV APK on Firestick which is another fantastic application to stream the latest movies and TV shows on Firestick.
Following are the two methods through which you can install Phoenix TV APK on Firestick/Fire TV.
Through Downloader Application.
Through ES File Explorer.
Method 1: Using Downloader Application
Install Phoenix TV APK on Firestick [Downloader Method]
- Please launch Search from the main menu of your Firestick/Fire TV.
- With the aid and assistance of your on-screen keyboard, please type ‘Downloader.’
- Select the ‘Downloader‘ application. You can easily identify the application through the screenshot provided below.
- Please go ahead and download and install the same on your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Post successful installation, please launch the Downloader Application. The application will ask permission to access media and files on your device. Click ‘Allow.’
- You will notice a Home option on the left-hand-side menu of the Downloader Application. Please click on the same and thereafter you will get a space to enter a URL.
- Please key in the following URL [https://firestickhelper.com/phoenixtv/] and hit ‘Go.‘
- Now, Phoenix TV APK will download on your Firestick/Fire TV. Post successful download, Firestick will launch the APK file.
- A window will come up in front of you asking whether you wish to install Phoenix TV on Firestick/Fire TV or not. Please press Install.
- Once the installation is over, you will see an App Installed message.
- Please click on ‘Done’ to redirect back to the Downloader Application.
- You will get a pop up asking whether you wish to delete the APK file or not. Please go ahead and delete the same from your Freistick/Fire TV in order to conserve space.
- Tap on ‘Delete’ to delete the APK file.
Method 2: Using ES File Explorer
Before that, Check this information which is mandatory for all movie lovers like me.
Install Phoenix TV APK on Firestick & Fire TV [ES Explorer App]
- Again, you require navigating to ‘Search,’ but you require searching for ES File Explorer.
- Please go ahead and install ES File Explorer on your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Thereafter, please launch ES File Explorer and from the left-side menu, please select the option of ‘Download Manager’ present under Tools.
- Tap on the +New option present at the bottom.
- A pop up will come up wherein you require entering Path and Name.
- Please enter the URL [https://firestickhelper.com/phoenixtv/] next to Path. In the Name field, you can type in any name of your preference.
- Tap on Download Now after entering the details.
- Wait for the APK file to download.
- After the download is over, please tap on Open File and next tap on Install.
- The installation screen will pop up. Click on Next and on the next screen click on Install.
- The installation of Phoenix TV will start. Once the same is over, you will see an App Installed message.
- Please click on Done to exit the installation window.
How to Setup ExpressVPN on Firestick? How to Use Phoenix TV Safely
Before you commence streaming with Phoenix TV, you must know that whatever you stream online is visible to the government and your ISP. Since there are strict rules for online streaming, it is wise that you invest in a good Firestick VPN such as ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN is one of the fastest and dependable VPN Service Providers in the relative industry and it is particularly great with Firestick. Moreover, you get a 30-day money back guarantee. So, in case you are not happy with the services you can always get your money back within 30 days. Following are the steps that you require following to install ExpressVPN on your Firestick.
- As a first, please subscribe to ExpressVPN from Here.
- Please navigate to Search from your Firestick.
- Search for ExpressVPN.
- Please go ahead and download and install ExpressVPN on your Firestick.
- Launch the ExpressVPN application after the installation is over.
- On the initial screen, please enter your username and password. Tap on Sign In thereafter. These are the credentials which you will get after subscribing to ExpressVPN in the first step.
- When asked to configure the VPN, simply click on OK.
- When ExpressVPN asks for connection request please tap on OK again.
- Next, ExpressVPN will ask your permission to share speed tests, crash reports in order to improve ExpressVPN. It is up to you whether you want to provide the permission or not.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed ExpressVPN on your Firestick.
- Tap on Connect Button to establish a VPN connection and enjoy secure streaming and browsing.
- By default, ExpressVPN will choose the best location for you called as Smart Location.
- A ‘Connected’ Message will come up indicating a successful connection.
- There is a Choose Location button as well through which you can select a location of your preference.
Use Phoenix TV on Firestick/Fire TV
- From your device’s home screen navigate to ‘Your Apps & Channels.’
- Tap on ‘See All.’
- You can locate Phoenix TV at the end of this list. Please drag it to the beginning.
- Tap on the icon to launch Phoenix TV.
- Make sure that you have established a successful VPN connection.
- Select your favorite content and start streaming.
Phoenix TV APK on Firestick, Fire TV & Android TV Box
So, that was all regarding the installation of Phoenix TV APK on Firestick/Fire TV. In case you have any questions to ask or face any problem while following the installation process, please let u know about the same in the comments section provided below.
You might like the following post as well:
Streaming or downloading any type of copyright content is really unlawful and mustn’t be practiced. Any type of mention of any illegal or pirated content on the website is purely for educational and informative purposes. We discourage piracy on a high note and advice our readers to avoid it by any means.