Amazon Firestick/Fire TV is a blessing for movie buffs. What you used to watch earlier on a mobile device; Firestick allows you to stream the same on the big screen of your HD television. This not only goes for official streaming apps but also for the third-party streaming apps. Speaking about third-party streaming apps, in this post, we are going to have a look on one of them that goes by the name of Typhoon TV.
The developers of Typhoon TV update the application frequently with new movies and TV series making it an ideal candidate to install on Firestick/Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Stick 4K. Boasting of an incredibly huge database of movies/TV shows, Typhoon TV has content in 720p, 1080p, and even 4K. However, this is not the only factor that makes this application perfect for the big screen as other than video-quality, audio-quality must be impeccable as well and the developers of Typhoon TV take the audio-quality of the hosted content extremely seriously.
Another issue that hits the reliability of the third-party streaming apps is buffering; but, this is not the case with Typhoon TV as high-quality servers are utilized to give the users a buffer-free experience.
Check out Apollo TV APK as well to stream movies and TV shows on Firestick.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: VPN is one of the best tools to hide your privacy if you are in a local WiFi or Home WiFi. Typhoon TV APK is an application where you are required to use VPN in order to hide your IP address and access the application anonymously and that will help your Privacy and security. We never encourage using any type of apps which goes on piracy. This is for purely educational purpose and here we have listed the Best VPN and Complete Installation Guide.
- 1 How to Install Typhoon TV on Firestick
- 2 Install Typhoon TV APK on Firestick and Fire TV
- 2.1 Install Typhoon TV on Firestick – Using Downloader App
- 2.2 How to Setup VPN on Firestick
- 2.3 How to Use ExpressVPN
- 2.4 How to Use Typhoon TV App on Firestick
- 2.5 Real-Debrid Setup for Typhoon TV
- 2.6 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- 2.7 Typhoon TV APK Download on Firestick
How to Install Typhoon TV on Firestick
The dedication of the developers and the support team is clearly visible in Typhoon TV, which makes it unessential to look towards any other relative app to stream latest movies and TV series on Firestick and Fire TV Stick 4K.
Installing an external video player is unnecessary in case of this streaming app as its inbuilt video player is powerful enough to play all common video formats. All these fantastic features are coupled together in an immaculately organized user interface that makes Typhoon TV easy to navigate, a treat to use, and perfect for a big screen television.
Install Typhoon TV APK on Firestick and Fire TV
Typhoon TV is a third-party streaming app. Hence, prior to initiating the installation process, you require toggling ON the option of Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick/Fire TV. Following are the steps for the same.
- Go to Settings > My Device or My Fire TV from the main menu of your Fire device.
- Choose the option Developer Options.
- Tap on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Hit the Turn On button.
You have successfully activated the option of Apps from Unknown Sources on your Fire device. Let us check out now the steps to install Typhoon TV on Firestick/Fire TV.
Also, check our guide on How to Install Dream TV APK on Firestick, another great app to stream your favorite movies on Firestick.
Install Typhoon TV on Firestick – Using Downloader App
- Please go to Search on your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Type ‘Downloader’ in the space provided.
- Tap on the Downloader App from the search results. Below is a screenshot for your reference.
- You have to download and install the Downloader App on your Firestick.
- Once the application is installed, please launch the same. When asked for permission to access media and files on your device, tap on Allow.
- On the left side menu of the Download App go to the Home section.
- You will see a space to enter URL. Please enter the following URL [https://firestickhelper.com/typhoontv/] and hit Go.
- This will commence the download of Typhoon TV APK file on your Firestick. Your Fire device will automatically launch the APK file post successful download.
- You will be asked whether you wish to install Typhoon TV on Firestick or not. Hit the Install button.
- An App Installed message will come up post successful installation of the APK file.
- Tap on Done.
- Your Firestick will automatically ask you now whether you wish to delete the APK File. Tap on Delete to confirm the deletion. This way you will save space on your Firestick.
Please note that while streaming through third-party apps, you might come across content that is not available in the public domain at that point of time. It is illegal to stream content outside the public domain. Moreover, accessing content that carries copyrights is a serious violation of law. Hence, to maintain privacy and to keep your identity a secret on the web, it is mandatory to subscribe to a good VPN service. Never go for a free VPN service as they come with substandard encryption and extremely vulnerable security plus they don’t have enough servers, bandwidth and data caps.
We agree that it is tough to select a good VPN. Hence, we have done that exercise for you. We tested all the major VPN services available in the market and came with a decision that ExpressVPN is the best of all. It is fastest in the market right now. Here’s how you can setup ExpressVPN on your Firestick.
How to Setup VPN on Firestick
Please note that you require ExpressVPN Subscription before attempting to install it on your Firestick. If you subscribe to to ExpressVPN from Here, it comes with 30 days money back guarantee that means, you can use if for 30 days for free, and by any chance if you don’t like the software(IMO, which usually don’t happen), you can ask for full refund.
- Please go to Search from the home screen of your Firestick.
- Search for ExpressVPN.
- Install the application on your Firestick.
- Post successful installation, please launch the ExpressVPN app and tap on Sign In.
- On the first screen that comes up you require putting your Username and Password that you would have got upon taking the subscription.
- When asked to Configure the VPN, tap on OK to complete the Configuration Process.
- Now, ExpressVPN will ask for a Connection Request. Please tap on OK.
- Next, you will be asked whether you want ExpressVPN to share crash reports, speed tests to improve the VPN service. It is up to you what you select here.
- That’s it! ExpressVPN is installed on your Firestick now.
How to Use ExpressVPN
- Launch ExpressVPN and tap the Connect Button (ON Button) for establishing a VPN connection.
- ExpressVPN will choose by default a smart location that will suit you.
- You will see a Connected message after a successful connection.
- If you wish to disconnect, simply tap on the ON button once again. This time you will see a Not Connected message.
How to Use Typhoon TV App on Firestick
As a first, prior to using, you need to access the app on your Firestick. If you have less than 20 apps installed on your Firestick, then you can simply locate Typhoon TV on the home screen itself. However, if you have more apps, then follow the below steps to access the app.
- Please expand the Your Apps & Channels option and tap on See All.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and you will have Typhoon TV present there.
- From here you can move Typhoon TV to the home screen. Press the Menu key on your Firestick remote and then choose the option Move on your TV Screen.
Great! Now you can launch the Typhoon TV app on your Firestick.
- Initially a prompt will come up asking your permission to allow Typhoon TV to access photos, medias, and files on your device. Tap on Allow.
- If the prompt to update the app comes up, please go ahead and update the app first.
- Next, a Change log window will come up. Please hit OK here.
- Next, you need to choose the default video player. You can change this later from App Settings as well.
- Accept the disclaimer.
- The main screen of the application will come up.
- Please note that by default TV shows will be selected. If you wish to check on movies then tap on the 3-line menu button in the top-left corner of the main screen of the app.
- Tap on the option Movies to view latest, popular, and trending movies.
- On the main screen of the app, there will be an upside down triangle icon as well. From here you can sort Movies or TV shows based on Trending, Recently Updated, New, Premieres, and more.
- Did you notice the upside down striped triangle on the top right side of the main screen of the app? That icon lets you filter content by year.
Real-Debrid Setup for Typhoon TV
- Launch Typhoon TV APK and tap on the three dot menu button present in top-right corner.
- In the menu options, tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and select the option Login to Real-Debrid.
- A code will come up on the screen. Please make a note of the code.
- Launch a web browser and enter URL: [https://real-debrid.com/device].
- Here, you require entering the code that you noted down above and hit Continue.
- A notification will come up stating that the authorization is complete.
- Now, in Settings of Typhoon TV APK, you can clearly see that you are logged in to Real-Debrid.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Is it safe to stream on Typhoon TV?
Yes! Unless you are watching content that holds copyrights and is not available in public domain, streaming is safe on Typhoon TV.
Can you suggest some alternatives to Typhoon TV?
Yes! All you have to do is head to Settings and check mark the box against the option Show HD links only.
Does Typhoon TV has trakt.tv support?
Yes! Typhoon TV has trakt.tv support as well.
Typhoon TV APK Download on Firestick
Typhoon TV is a great app to stream your favorite movies and TV shows. You will hardly encounter a moment when you are unable to find a particular title on the app. Overall, its entertainment infinite in your hands.
Also check how to install SilentGhost HD on Firestick to stream your favorite movies/TV shows.